We aim to offer the standards and cleanliness that we have all come to expect when staying away from home. All of our rooms have a television, and tea/coffee making facilities. They are all en-suite, except for one room (Griffins) which has a private bathroom just across the hall.
With traditional breakfast served in the restaurant you’ll be set up for the day. Breakfast is served in the restaurant 7.30-8.30am Monday-Friday, and 8.30-9.30am on weekends.
The rooms at The Clothiers Arms are all named after our local heritage, the wool mills:
- Belvadore : Double en suite
- Ruskins : Twin en suite
- Lodgemore : Double + single en suite
- Griffins : Twin - with private bathroom
- Ebley : Twin en suite
- Meadow : Double en suite, with private courtyard garden
- Fromehall : Family room - 3 x single, 1 x double - the bathroom only has a bath with shower attachment, due to the sloping ceiling
Belvadore and Ruskins are above the bar, and only have access through the bar. This means that customers need to be back on the premises before the bar closes. All of the other rooms have separate access.
- Single room £45 room only
- Twin/double room £60 room only
- Family room (Fromehall) £85 room only
- Breakfast is £4.95 per person extra
- Daily Newspapers
- Iron and Ironing Boards
- Picnic Lunches
- Travel Cots