We are now up and running and taking bookings for our Bed and Breakfast accommodation
Take care and stay safe,
Harry and the team at The Clothiers Arms
We aim to offer the standards and cleanliness that we have all come to expect when staying away from home. All of our rooms have flat screen TVs, free WiFi, and tea/coffee making facilities.
With traditional breakfast served in the restaurant you’ll be set up for the day. Breakfast is served in the restaurant 7.30-8.30am Monday-Friday, and 8.30-9.30am on weekends.
To book a room please book direct online or phone us on 01453 763 801
Our rooms at The Clothiers Arms are all named after our local heritage, the wool mills:
- Belvadore : Standard Double en suite
- Ruskins : Standard Twin en suite
- Griffins : Standard Twin with private bathroom ( this is not attached to the room and is across a small landing)
- Ebley : Superior Twin en suite
- Lodgemore : Superior Double and Single en suite
- Meadow : Superior Double en suite, with private courtyard garden
- Fromehall Suite : Family room – 1 x Double, 2 x Singles, lounge area and large bathroom