Contact & Directions
The Clothiers Arms
1 Bath Road
Tel: 01453 763 801
From the M5 North and South
- Leave the M5 at Junction 13 and follow signs for A419 to Stroud for approximately 6 miles.
- At the double roundabout just before the town, follow the A46 to Bath.
- The Clothiers Arms is situated approximately 500 yards on the left.
From the M4 East and West
- Leave the M4 at Junction 18 and follow signs for A46 to Stroud for approximately 14 miles.
- Your journey will take you through the village of Nailsworth, 4 miles south of Stroud.
- The Clothiers Arms is situated on the right hand side of the A46 immediately before the Pelican Crossing.
From Gloucester and Cheltenham
- Follow the signposts for Stroud. On arriving in Stroud, follow the sign for A46 to Bath.
- The Clothiers Arms is situated some 500 yards on the left as you leave the town.
Friendly notice : Please be aware that when visiting the Clothiers Arms you will need to enter your car registration number (correctly and in full) into the white screen on the bar, or at the screen in the restaurant.
Simply click on “Visitor” and key in your registration number.
Unfortunately we have had many problems over the years of our car park being used by non-customers and there not being enough space for our customers to park.
If you have visited the pub and been unfortunate enough to receive a parking fine, please do phone us for help before contacting Parking Eye, we should be able to help you.
Bar and restaurant staff will be able to assist you with putting your registration in, and we hope you have a lovely time.