Our restaurant is a relaxed and friendly place to have lunch or an evening meal. We serve a large range of starters, main courses and desserts, where the emphasis is on quality food at reasonable prices.
All the meals are prepared by the team of experienced chefs, ensuring that everything is done to make your meal as enjoyable as possible.
The restaurant is light and airy with a cosy ambience for evening dining. The restaurant is also available for private bookings. We cater for large parties and regularly have birthdays, weddings and other celebrations.
We’d recommend booking in advance especially for evenings and weekends because we are very popular! However you can choose from the same menu in the bar, so you’ll always be able to enjoy our great food.
We serve our excellent home cooked meals on:
- Monday to Tuesday, 12-2.30pm and 5.30pm-9.00pm
- Wednesday to Friday, 12-2.30pm and 5.30pm-9.30pm
- Saturday, from 12 noon until 9.30pm
- Sunday, between 12 noon and 4:00pm (booking advisable), either food from the normal menu or pick from our delicious roasts (including a fish and vegetarian option).
When booking a table for 10 or more people it would be very helpful if you can pre-order your choices; either in person, on the phone or via email.
Dogs are not able to join you in the restaurant, however we welcome them in the bar on a lead.
We pride ourselves on providing what you would like, so if you want to adjust a menu item you won’t get any quibbles from us.
£7.50 Specials, available Monday to Friday 12pm – 2.30pm, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Homemade Lasagne (vegetable or meat)
- Breaded scampi
- Battered fish
- Pork chop with mash and a chive and mushroom sauce
- Seabass salad
- 6oz gammon steak with egg or pineapple
- Home cooked ham and egg
- Omelette with a choice of 2 fillings
All come with a salad garnish and a choice of potato: chips, herbie diced potatoes, mash, new potatoes, or wedges.
Children’s Menu – All £4.95
- Sausage And Mash
- Chicken Nuggets
- Meat Or Veggie Lasagne
- Breaded Scampi
- Beef Burger
- Battered Fish
All options come with either peas or beans.
Chef Tom’s Delicious Food @chef_tomlapwing
Click the thumbnails below to enlarge the images, then use the arrow keys to navigate through them.